What does the Booster Club do?
- Provides non-profit organizational structure and accountability of funds raised by teams and clubs for special needs recognized and approved by the Boosters.
- Provides informational services and support to families and friends of Southridge High School.
- Operates the concession stand at sports and other events
- Assists in getting volunteers to help in student activities.
- Provides opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's school-related activities.
What You Can Do to Support the Booster Club?
- Attend and support the events and student activities of Southridge High School.
- Volunteer your time to support booster activities (e.g. working the concession stand, etc).
- Sign up with the Booster Club early in the year so we can keep you informed of our activities.
- Attend Booster Club meetings to participate in the Club's planning and decision making.
NOTICE: The link below is to an external web or social media site and is not sponsored or endorsed by the Kennewick School District.