Library Media Center
Welcome to the SHS Library!
Getting started with Sora (Online Library Books for Students)
- 1. Install the Sora app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or go to soraapp.com to the device (i.e. phone, tablet, computer, etc.) you will use to read/listen.
- 2. In Sora, find your school (Southridge High School).
- 3. Sign in using your school network login and password (you only have to do this the first time you log in).
- 4. You can browse ebooks and audiobooks and check in and out yourself.
- 5. You can switch libraries at the Home page at the top where it reads, “Southridge High School.” You can click on that and change libraries to other public libraries (i.e. Mid-Columbia Libraries, Seattle Public Libraries, etc.).
Come to the library to:
- Pick up new books to read for SSR
- Peruse books from our new titles section
- Scan our top 20 titles
- Meet your library staff
- Ask questions and get answers
- Go online to search the SHS library catalog